Wednesday 30 January 2013

New Blog and latest Demo Reel

Here's to a brand new blog and the first post on it

I have never done this before so I'll have to get used to it as I go along; there's a lot more to this blog situation than I would have expected. Anyway, this blog will be used primarily to track my professional progress as a 3D Modeler and Environment Designer. As of right now I am halfway through my second year at CATO and am getting my affairs in order to burst out into the actual industry (and hopefully land some kind of job).

First off, I may as well share my latest Demo Reel as of January 2013. It is very rudimentary at the moment so I hope to fix it up tenfold in the next few months while pouring as much new content into it as I am able.


That room at the beginning of the reel is the main attraction and what I look forward to spending a lot of time on for the next month or two, so hopefully it'll start to look glorious. I will be following along and sharing much more of my work in the future as I produce it, so for now it is just a sample of what I've been working on up to this point.

Thanks for your time.
Kyler Greer

No comments:

Post a Comment